Bear skirt coord

13:00:00
So I drooled over this skirt and ogled it for a while, then finally bought it, waited for it to arrive... Now came the time to wear it for the first time, and my Easter break provided the perfect opportunity to wear it.

| Magic Tea Party Bears Paradise skirt | Bodyline L581 blouse | Innocent World Wendy OTKs
(ivory x cafe au lait x pink) | everything else is offbrand | 

I decided to go for a Sweet-Classic look, a very simple one that complimented the skirt and put it on the centre stage. This was also the first time I got to wear both the Bodyline blouse and those OTKs (which I snapped on Mbok at a truly bargain price), and altogether this outfit also proved as comfortable as it was cute. Of all my OTKs these ones I think are the softest and most comfortable - go, Innocent World!

I wore that out to an Italian restaurant which my boyfriend took me to. Giovanni in Crewe is absolutely amazing, a real food gem where you'd least expect it, and if you ever get a chance you should try it. Both of us had a bit too much food than we could handle, and the last time I ate this carefully was during a Lolita meet I had with my friends in Japan. But not only did I manage not to get a stain on my clothes - the shirring on the skirt proved that it can handle excessive eating by me. Win!

At the moment my outfit options with this skirt are fairly limited and all quite similar to each other, but I'm determined to get more wear out of it, it so deserves it, especially since it can easily be dressed up as well as down. If you have any suggestions, let me know, please! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.